IAM Security Architect, Identify Lifecycle Management at EY (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Employer Provided Salary: $151,700-$322,300 Annually
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:50 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, February 18, 2023
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.Today's world is fueled by vast amounts of information, which means that data is even more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and therefore everyone in EY Information Security has an important role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond when things go wrong. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology service solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through secure solutions and information systems.The opportunityThe Identity & Access Management (IAM) ILM Lead Architect collaborates with the IAM Architecture Lead in a hands-on role passionate about the security architecture and strategy in the identity lifecycle management and provisioning space. The architect works directly with Lead Engineering, Operational and Service Owners through collaboration partnership and mentoring to craft the IAM capabilities for the firm.The Identity and Access Management (IAM) ILM Senior Architect is accountable and responsible for the alignment of business, operational and security requirements and translation of those requirements into technical IAM capabilities. IAM services include, but not limited to, Identity Lifecycle Management, authentication and authorization, session management, access requests, access provisioning, access reauthorization, remote access, IAM services API, role and entitlement models, and directory technologies.Essential Functions of the Job:Primary responsibilities associated with this role are:
- Leading EY's ILM strategic vision setting; help the team operationalize the strategy to achieve our desired results including our technology roadmap
- Work directly with partners in a multi-disciplined team structure, design and deploying ILM strategy and solutions across a variety of platforms
- Influence at all levels to focus the organization's resources and expertise on pivotal initiatives to further EY's ILM capability
- Act as an ILM inspiring leader, consistently researching new ways to improve IAM operations and overall strategy
- Extensive experience working with IAM Technologies including solid experience with SailPoint and some experience with other identity Lifecycle management products such as FIM, MIM, Azure AD connect
- Must have proven experience in providing architecture guidance and advisory services to clients for various environments and systems, including application/technology blueprints, roadmaps, optimization, and migration strategies.
- Responsible for managing end-user identity, end-user application access, application resource access, directory maintenance, to include the user and application security lifecycle from provisioning to de-provisioning of access rights.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of Identity Lifecycle management tools & technologies and enterprise security objectives.
- Provide professional knowledge and experience of information systems security identity policies and large enterprise scale practices.
- Develop security architectures, and engineering system specifications implementing identity management and security controls in development and operational systems.
- Solid understanding application and systems security architecture and standard methodologies.
- SME knowledge of SailPoint and Active Directory.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Identity Management products (FIM/MIM), Azure AD connect
- Knowledge of Active Role Server and Imanami GroupID
- Demonstrable understanding of Exchange and PowerShell, SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Strong network and host security background in Windows
- 6+ years' experience in hands-on Identity Management positions
- Must have an experience of implementing an enterprise level IAM (ILM) infrastructure.
- Ability to secure solution architecture solutions
- Ability to optimally communicate and advocate key security requirements and control implementation to the development team
- Further, the individual must be proficient in the practices and methods within IT Services, specifically:
- IT Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture
- Desired skills include:
- Experience in IDM integration across domains
- Significant experience in ADDS, Azure AD
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both verbally and in writing
- Significant experience in Oracle DB & Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with ABAC, RBAC
- Security architecture and engineering experience
- Frequent travel is not required for this position. However, it is anticipated that some travel may be required to participate in vendor briefings, project meetings, and/or education opportunities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study.
- 12+ years of practical experience in the field of IT is required. 8+ years of direct Information Security experience.
- Previous experience rolling out ILM strategy within an enterprise environment
- Certification Requirements:
- A security industry certification is preferred including but not limited to CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+.
More Information on EY
EY operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in New York, NY and Chicago, IL. It has 314640 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at EY, click here.
Read Full Job Description