- Fast Company #2 Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a mission-driven, empathetic therapist to support our members through virtual care services. As a Maven provider, you will have the opportunity to meet with members across the United States, scaling impact and healthcare access nationally. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with a curated provider network spanning 30+ specialties and 350+ subspecialties to deliver holistic, high value care.
As a Maven provider, you will:
- Provide evidence-based treatment via video visits and asynchronous messaging
- Collaborate with Maven’s Care Advocate team to ensure member needs are met, including recommendations for in-person referrals, follow-ups, etc.
- Moderate and contribute to Maven’s member forum, responding to member questions and ensuring clinical accuracy
- Attend individual and peer group clinical consultation meetings
- Provide feedback to the Mental Health Services Lead on member needs or product issues
- Serve as an ambassador of Maven’s unique care model, providing culturally humble care and championing our belief that better outcomes for women and families mean a better world for everyone
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Active LCSW, LPC, LMHC license
- Unrestricted license (able to work independently), without current disciplinary action
- At least 5 years of independent practice
- Ability to commit to one of the following shift schedules:
- M-F 9am-5pm (local time)
- M-F 12pm-8pm (local time)
- M-F 1pm-9pm (local time)
- Experience providing evidence-based treatment (CBT, DBT)
- Commitment to providing empathetic, culturally humble care
- Ability to work collaboratively with clinicians and cross-functional operational partners
- Experience providing video therapy is a plus
We offer our providers:
- Exclusive network:
- Community of exceptional health and wellness professionals across 30+ specialties
- Expand your practice:
- Provide care via video and private messaging
- Participate in unique opportunities, e.g. moderating community forums, leading virtual member classes--and more
- Training & events:
- Complimentary opportunities for ongoing education
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g [email protected]). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: [email protected].