Federal - System Admin at Accenture (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Employer Provided Salary: $105,200-$168,400 Annually
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:02 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Job Description:Accenture Federal Services is seeking a System Administrator. You will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. You will support IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client's server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Support the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Support dispatch system and hardware problems and the resolution process. Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems and install/load operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.Responsibilities include:
- Provide IT and security engineering system administration and support for IT systems, including daily operations, system and security monitoring, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) engineering support to identify problems, diagnose and resolve problems, and bring capabilities back into operations in a timely manner.
- Perform updates and software loads for IAVA patches, software and firmware fixes, and updates to IT and security systems.
- Manage and configure IT systems and baseline software for operational, development, and integration computers, network equipment, storage system, mobile devices, etc.
- Support SEs, ISSEs/ISSOs, SWEs in engineering decisions for security architectures, IA implementation strategies, metrics and monitoring of IT systems/services, and mission services and capabilities.
- Experience with CASPORT/PKI; multi-factor authentication; dual-admin log-in/system access; SSP process; STE/STN process; sysadmin tools for security patches, software loads, firmware updates, network configuration; Linux/Microsoft OS expertise; Cisco networking configuration; VM/Container/Server/Bare Metal hosting/provisioning.
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. 5 years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Must have one of the following certifications to meet CWIP IAT Level 3 requirements: CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH, CCSP
- US Citizenship required
More Information on Accenture
Accenture operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Irving, TX, Washington, DC and New York, NY. Accenture was founded in 1989. It has 456553 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 152 open jobs at Accenture, click here.
Read Full Job Description