WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
Who we are
The role of the Senior Member Support Specialist is to directly engage with current and potential members to provide guidance, support, and motivation through Social Media channels and internal community message boards. Assisting members with program, membership, and technical inquiries.
What you will do
- Serve as a company ambassador, taking ownership of member issues and/or questions. Escalating issues to the appropriate team and ensures prompt follow up accordingly to provide full member resolution.
- Deliver a "best-in-class" member support experience to drive satisfaction and brand loyalty
- Establish rapport with members by creating a personalized experience through active listening to understand members' personal wellness and weight health goals to provide tailored recommendations and encouragement.
- Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring member needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Handle high stress interactions and situations and is able to de-escalate appropriately using empathy and ownership.
- Have expert knowledge and understanding of WeightWatchers, including program, in-app experience, and studio offerings..
- Troubleshoot and problem solve technical issues or concerns for members by providing solutions, recommendations, gathering of sensitive information, and/or detailed app information with a sense of urgency while using a positive and empathic approach at all times.
- Be adaptable and willing to learn new tools, technologies, and program innovations.
- Follow brand voice guidelines when responding quickly and professionally to social channel engagements through our aggregated platform and organically (as needed) on Facebook, X, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, and other platforms.
- Fuel engagement on social media platforms by interacting with our community through positive and informative comments
- Assist on all social media campaigns and initiatives, providing insight to member response through tagging and organic channel monitoring
- Proactively identify social trends and/or sentiment shifts, escalating to proper stakeholders when needed
- Complete thorough review of social media posts to ensure that all inappropriate content is removed in a timely manner
- Serve as a brand expert, providing accurate and effective responses for paid ads to support new member enrollment
- Moderate internal member community, Connect
- Review and respond, when appropriate, to member posts and comments
- Review all flagged content to ensure adherence of community guidelines, remove content as needed.
- Alert stakeholders in situations where significant harm or distress is disclosed on social media or Connect community
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in a high-volume customer service position, or equivalent
- 1+ years of professional experience within Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram, X, TikTok)
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment, while also able to work independently
- Possess a growth mentality, eager to adapt and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Strong comprehension skills with the ability to recognize and resolve issues, while maintaining a consistent brand voice
- Superior organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience
- Proficiency in G-suite and/or Microsoft Office and other web-based applications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends and holidays
- HS Diploma/GED equivalent
- Proficient German and/or French language skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in CXM platforms (Sprinklr, Conversocial, Hootsuite..)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.