Learning Experience Operations Sr. Specialist at Northwestern Mutual (Milwaukee, WI)
At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
At Northwestern Mutual, our vision is to deliver financial security to help our clients live their best lives by choice. A key pillar of our vision and success is our strong, vibrant sales force. The Career Distribution (CD) function is at the forefront of working across the home office and sales force as one team to achieve the sales and growth objectives the company expects, while delivering the experience our distribution needs and deserves.
What's the role?
This position is part of the National Training Program that is transforming how training is delivered to reach a new generation of those joining Northwestern Mutual. The Learning Experience Operations Sr. Specialist role is responsible for supporting the teams as they drive the learning experience for new financial representatives. This role will be responsible for supporting the expansion and scalability of the operational model by building standardized processes to deliver and execute National Training.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and inform the build out of the operational model for the National Training Program.
- Perform a variety of operational support roles such as: coordination of network office and candidate activities including preparing and providing information needed for candidate learning experience, reporting, collecting and analyzing candidate and program information.
- Support the evolution of virtual delivery by identifying opportunities for enhancements, build out of best practices and evaluation of tools.
- Analyze process workflow and implement necessary changes.
- Support and inform operational systems for scalability and expansion of the program.
- Coordination of multiple learning experiences for the leads across multiple network offices.
- Responsible for communication with multiple home office and field stakeholders, as well as individual candidates.
Bring your best! What the role requires:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in business, education or a related field, or an equivalent combination of professional related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of program/project management or equivalent experience.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently by evaluating situations and issues to make good sound judgment and decisions that benefit the team and program.
- Identify efficiencies in processes and procedures effectively with teams to evaluate and implement recommendations.
- Must be able to handle ambiguity, adapt to changing business needs and anticipate and plan for consequences that could have an impact on any aspect of the program.
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
- High degree of organization and planning skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Suite of tools, SharePoint and Virtual delivery tools such as Ring Central, Zoom, etc.
- Competitive base pay!
- Pension plan
- Educational assistance
- Performance based incentive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Caregiver time off
- ....and more
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.