Holiday Gift Wrap Associate - Omaha, NE at Careerlink
Borsheims is looking for Holiday Gift Wrap Associates to join our team. At Borsheims, we take pride in providing our Signature Service to every customer, and you will play a vital role in helping us do that.
Our Gift Wrap Associates are responsible for wrapping packages for customers in a timely manner according to company standards. If you enjoy creating a beautiful presentation for gift giving, you might be the gem we've been searching for!
**When applying, please specify which days/hours you are most interested in (i.e. daytime, evening and/or weekend).
- Meticulous. Matches sales receipts to merchandise to ensure the correct items are being wrapped/boxed. Notify the department lead and/or manager of any discrepancies.
- Detail-Oriented. Checks merchandise for chips or flaws and cleans merchandise before packaging. Prepares packages for customers by boxing and neatly wrapping the merchandise according to Borsheims' gift wrap procedures and standards.
- Systematic. Enters and updates package and customer information in the gift wrap database.
- Organized. Monitors inventory and re-stocks gift wrap supplies (i.e., boxes, ribbon, and stickers) as needed. Maintains a clean and orderly work area according to department standards.
- Attentive. Greets customers at the gift wrap counter and retrieves their packages upon request. Assists in carrying out packages for customers upon request.
Borsheims is a luxury jewelry and gift retailer and a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family. We value our employees and provide a family-friendly work environment and a flexible schedule for all. If hired, you would be eligible to enjoy Borsheims' excellent benefits, which include:
- Regular Weekly Schedule
- No late nights and Sundays Off (We are closed on Sundays except during the holiday season and on Berkshire Weekend)
- Incredible Employee Discount
Interested? Apply now!