Front Desk Coordinator at Careerlink (Omaha, NE)
As a Front Desk Coordinator with SchlessingerMD, you will be this first impression for incoming clinic patients and set a welcoming tone for our patients and guests. You will get to make a difference every day in the interactions with our patients and partnering with clinic nursing staff. If you're passionate about great service, detail oriented and love to make people smile; this may be the opportunity for you!
Schlessinger MD and LovleySkin Spa, part of the LovelyGroup, are rated "Best in Omaha" year after year for a reason: our people! As one of the busiest dermatology clinics in Omaha, we keep a brisk pace but never compromise patient experience. Come be a part of supporting this amazing team!
As a company with roots in science and medical research, our employees' health and safety are our number one priority. LovelyGroup's policy is that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 prior to their first day of employment.
In this role you will
Bring energy and attentiveness to our front desk team! You'll set the tone for patient experience from the first scheduling phone call to their check out. We value our patients, and you'll be part of the team that makes them feel heard, appreciated and excited to be a part of SchlessingerMD.
- Utilize multi-line phone system to schedule appointments, take messages, and conduct reminder/confirmation calls. Ensure we are providing the best customer service and care to our patients and other callers.
- Complete daily tasks to include (but not limited to) open/closing the clinic, prepare superbills for upcoming appointments, and scan documents into medical records.
- Check in and out clinic patients. Inform the providers and Office Administrator of delays with clinic and keep patients informed of delays. Collect insurance cards and payments.
- Ensure daily balancing at the close of business and communicate discrepancies with the Accounting team and Office Administrator.
- Maintain a clean, organized work/file area. Proactively print schedules and pull relevant files for the following day. Perform electronic file maintenance.
- Maintain professional and consistent communications and working relationships with patients, billing team, nursing staff, providers, and management
- Cross train in our Med Spa reception to provide seamless reception coverage and elevated customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Compensation: $17-18/hour (Dependent on Experience) AND Bonus Eligible
Location: On-site- Omaha, Nebraska
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Clinic Schedule: Monday- Thursday 7am-5:30pm
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-2 years in a customer service role; previous clinic reception experience preferred
- Experience scheduling appointments and working within an EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system such as Nextech or Epic
- Exceptional phone skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team focused mentality; jump in where you can to minimize wait times
LovelyGroup is pleased to offer these great perks:
- Quick access to exceptional health, dental and vision coverage. Coverage available on the 1st of the month after you start
- Dual Retirement Saving Approach: Generous 401k with match AND profit sharing plan
- Competitive wages and annual bonus
- Hassle-free paid time off. We enjoy 9 paid holidays each year
- Generous employee discount on all products and services
- Scrubs are provided
The LovelyGroup includes LovelySkin.com, SchlessingerMD, the Advanced Skin Research Center, the LovelySkin Retail store and Day Spa, Olive and Delmar, and Cosmetic Surgery Forum (CSF). Spanning this diversified set of companies and services, we're delighted to unify under one core mission: To help everyone feel confident in their skin. LovelyGroup is proud to be an employer who champions innovation, prioritizes employee-centric benefits and leads the market in setting a generous livable wage for all employees.
At LovelyGroup, we don't just accept difference- we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our patients and customers, and our community. LovelyGroup is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.