Modivcare is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager to build its client base and deploy its services to achieve our clients' business goals. You will report to the Implementation Director.
- Ensure the successful implementation of Modivcare Circulation full suite of integrated services
- Organize and oversee a team of project managers and associates on each project ensuring the appropriate tactics are used to affect the best possible outcomes
- Oversee customer implementations
- Lead project team to ensure completion of project assignment
- Mentor Implementation Managers and Implementation Associates in their professional growth and specifically in the performance of their project management and implementation tasks
- Ensure clear definition of clients' implementation responsibilities and that Modivcare Circulation's responsibilities with each client are articulated
- Participate in pre-contract meetings with prospects and the sales department to discuss the implementation process and methodology
- Work with the Director of Implementation to maintain an accurate forecast of projected and actual client engagement kick-off dates and client engagement go-live dates
- Create approaches to successful deployment in unique and complex client situations
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of project management
- Healthcare experience
- Project management skills including the ability to navigate complex politics, project plans, and manage to plan within budget
- Experience with Salesforce, Trello, and Smartsheets
- Can travel up to 25% of the time
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family. Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- 3 Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Benefits
- 2 Dental Plans
- Vision Benefits
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Cancer Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Services
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!)
Modivcare. Because we care...always.
Modivcare Inc. ("Modivcare") (Nasdaq: MODV) is a healthcare services company that provides a suite of integrated supportive care solutions for public and private payors and their patients. Our value-based solutions address the social determinants of health (SDoH), enable greater access to care, reduce costs, and improve outcomes. We are a leading provider of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), personal and home care, and nutritional meal delivery. Modivcare also holds a minority equity interest in CCHN Group Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Matrix Medical Network"), which partners with leading health plans and providers nationally, delivering a broad array of assessment and care management services to individuals that improve health outcomes and health plan financial performance.
Salary $94,174 - $167,200 annually
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Modivcare requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Modivcare is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests for exemptions from this policy as required under the law.