Customer Support Contractor - 23298 at Enverus (Houston, TX or Remote)
Why YOU want this position
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus' innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Contractor to join our Membership Development team. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world's most dynamic and fastest-growing sector.
This is a six-month contract position. Support agent responsible for responding to basic owner client inquires for the supported product. Escalate issues or opportunities as needed. This is a remote position.
- Answering and responding to calls, voice mails and emails that come into the EnergyLink support area
- Ensure the response and manner is done in an accurate, timely and friendly manner
- Ensure proper internal protocols are adhered to
- Escalate user contact information if contact should occur from another team member
- Manage emotions (calm, non-defensive, respectful)
- Effectively navigate client through application over the phone
- Gain full understanding of client requirements before providing solutions (be diligent in determining reasons for enquiry)
- Trouble shoot basic client problems
- Take ownership and be proactive when dealing with client's issues
- Participate in Cross-training to develop new skills, expand knowledge and to improve the business and customer experience
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- Applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
- Work is closely supervised for complex work and limited for routine situations.
- Problems faced can be difficult but are not typically complex.
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent in education and experience.
- 2- 5 years of industry related experience and/or training in the field of revenue accounting and/or land, JIB, A/P. Previous experience in customer service roles.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and various oil and gas software programs
- Ability to sit for long periods, work on a computer with repetitive motions and utilize devices typically found in an office environment.
- Able to safely lift up to 35 pounds at a time using safe lifting techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively with another person.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Ability to work in an office environment as required.
- Travel requirements: 0% or as required for company needs