Customer Resolution Specialist at The Money Source Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:50 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, February 11, 2023
Walking into the TMS office you instantly feel the energy of our team. The bright and colorful space creates a casual happy environment. The connection you feel from the smiling faces and team comradery will make you feel right at home.This Mortgage Collections Representative role provides:
- 3 weeks of vacation your first year
- PLUS sick pay, and health benefits that kick in within 30 days
- PLUS our internal promotion process within 6 months provides room to GROW!
- Using MSP workstations, you will manage your time wisely working your individual queue of delinquent loans, with ageing ranging from Pre30 days past due through 120+ days past due.
- Negotiate payment arrangements, keeping our borrowers in their homes and keeping loans from turning into 30+ days past-due.
- Maintaining an open line of communication with the borrower(s) after payment is received, allowing for early intervention and preempting future delinquencies.
- Utilize all available skip tracing tools to locate borrower whose current contact information is inaccurate.
- Manage inbound and outbound calling queues via automated calling system.
- Minimun 2 years of experience in a call center collection/customer service/mortgage servicing operations position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word processing and spreadsheets, data entry, PC input, etc.)
- Familiarity with Investors' and PMI practices
- Residential and consumer product knowledge
- Loan servicing knowledge (investor, escrow, payoff, cashiering, ARM, etc.)
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently
- Goal oriented
- Knowledge of CHFA/FHA, GNMA, FNMA, FHLMC, MI, and various other investor/insurer loss mitigation requirements.
More Information on The Money Source Inc.
The Money Source Inc. operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Phoenix, AZ. The Money Source Inc. was founded in 1997. It has 501 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at The Money Source Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description