Client Relationship Executive - Cox Business at Cox Enterprises (Las Vegas, NV)
Have you ever tended a flower garden? If so, you know that it takes time, patience and skill to get something to fully bloom. As a salesperson, you know that the same holds true for business relationships. If you're a natural at nurturing relationships, you might be a great fit as a Client Relationship Executive at Cox Communications. In this role, you'll tend to a veritable garden of our clients and customers...and reap the rewards at harvest time.
Are you looking for a company that offers great benefits, real work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to...well, grow? If so, keep scrolling! We may be just the right place for you.
What's In It For You?
Your career grows with us, and we as a company grow with you. Here are a few things we offer to help us both on the journey:
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work. We offer an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- We show our appreciation for our talent with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- How does a great healthcare benefits package from day one sound? Multiple options are available for individuals and families. One employee-only plan could be FREE, if you participate in our health screening program.
- At Cox, we believe in being transparent - please click on this link ( Cox Benefits Overview ) to learn more about our amazing healthcare benefits.
- 10 days of free child or senior care through your complimentary Care.com membership.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plans with up to 8% company match.
- Employee discounts on hundreds of items, from cars to computers to continuing education.
- Free internet, premium cable and smart home automation in applicable markets.
- Looking to grow your family? You'll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- We all love our pets-whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither-and we're happy to supply insurance for them as well.
And that's just the beginning! At Cox, our benefits cover a wide range of needs, allowing you more time to enjoy life and less time worrying about it.
What You'll Do
You'll be responsible for developing and managing relationships with our current base of medium-sized business clients, helping them solve communication issues, serving their business needs and ensuring a long-lasting partnership. Other to-dos include:
- Meeting with existing customers to assess their needs and estimating the amount of potential new or incremental business the account represents.
- Proactively contacting customers prior to contract expiration and/or responding to customer requests to problem solve, renew or revise contracts and sell additional products and services.
- Developing strategies and presentations on bundled voice, data and video solutions.
- Negotiating pricing and products with existing customers.
- Serving as the main point of contact and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales cycle.
- Identifying and routing new sales opportunities to the appropriate sales groups.
- Managing and maintaining required pipeline, win/loss and forecast data.
Who You Are
Client relations are your green thumb. You're a great listener who has empathy toward customers and their needs. You're a detail-oriented person who operates with integrity (a healthy dose of charisma wouldn't hurt either). You also have the following qualifications:
- 6 years of experience in a related field,
- OR a BS/BA degree in a related discipline with 2 years of experience in a related field,
- OR a MS/MA degree in a related discipline.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Proficiency using Windows-based PCs, Microsoft Office and a customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Telecommunications, technology or cloud sales experience.
- Field sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting experience.
Put down roots at Cox. Apply today!
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.