At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 300,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $2 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
About The Role
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) serve as the primary point of contact for clients enrolled in Beyond Finance’s financial hardship programs. They are Beyond’s voice to the client and provide the connection between our Sales and Operations teams. Our CSRs possess a “second-to-none” work ethic and an upbeat, positive and passionate attitude about customer service. By responding promptly to client requests, and possessing an acute awareness that allows them to anticipate the client’s needs and exceed expectations, our Client Success Department is critical to the success of helping maintain Beyond’s exemplary customer brand.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will complete a 4 week training program to become an expert in our financial hardship programs. After you successfully complete training, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service and a positive experience to our clients. The Client Success Representative role is a remote position.
*** Our call center is open 7 days a week. M-F 10:30a CT - 10pm CT and Sat / Sun 8:30a CT - 8pm CT. The ability to work weekends and evenings is required ***
What You’ll Do
- Above all else, provide a best-in-class customer service experience over the phone by responding to client requests, anticipating unstated needs, and educating them on our programs
- Through demonstrated effective listening, analyze client problems and provide information and solutions in a timely and efficient manner
- Employs strong interpersonal skills to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally
- Thoroughly documents request outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Work efficiently and effectively to independently resolve client requests, both as a team and independently
- Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates with other departments within the company to ensure client requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Operates a desktop computer to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the CRM database (Client Relationship Management System) for client accounts
- Utilizes appropriate resource materials to effectively and accurately interpret‚ respond and resolve client inquiries and problems
- Handle a high volume of clients in a work from home call center environment
What We Look For
- 1-2 years in sales or customer service; Contact and/or Call Center background, a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish (Required)
- Technical proficiency with Client Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communicator: Includes listening, verbal & written communication, courteous and professional active listening skills is a must
- Effective problem solver
- Effective at time management, planning & organizing tasks and time
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer issue(s)
- Ability to work from home in a distraction free environment
- Reliable, High Speed, Internet connection
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.