Website Manager at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
As the Website manager you will lead the entire Web team in defining the quarterly/bi-annual Website planning process that aligns the content, creative and web teams on priorities for each quarter. Align with the digital marketing team in order to ensure messages and offers we’re using in our campaigns are also being executed on the Website.
As the Website Manager you will set the roadmap for our overall Website strategy. In this role you will partner with a team of talented digital marketers who are passionate about driving revenue for the business, while at the same time setting the example of what an outstanding digital experience looks like for our existing and future customers.
What You’ll Do as the Website Manager:
- Set the overall Website strategy for Drift.com that defines how Drift should be crafting their digital experience in an all digital world.
- Manage the Website budget in order to ensure every dollar is being used to maximum efficiency and effectiveness, making it a no brainer to increase our investment in order to drive even larger outcomes.
- Identify and outline the digital customer journey from awareness to justification for a new customer of Drift.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations and Analytics to pull insights across all of Drift.com
- Partner with Creative, Content & Community, and other teams to drive initiatives through to completion
- Present to the senior leadership team on key trends we’re seeing across all business units and the effect Drift.com is having on the outcomes of the business.
- Align with Demand Generation leadership to ensure execution of the Website components of the Integrated Campaigns plan.
- Collaborate with creative and content teams in order to ensure appropriate resourcing toward key initiatives and where in-hour resources aren’t available develop external resources we can utilize to complete necessary work.
In the first 30 days you will:
- Learn the problems that Revenue Acceleration solves for Revenue teams.
- Interview and outline the buying process of growth, midmarket and enterprise customers to learn the journey these companies took in deciding to implement Revenue Acceleration within their organization.
- Gain an understanding of the body of work that is currently underway within the digital marketing team as well as the key Website initiatives that the company is working on
- Understand the workflow process across the marketing team to learn how the team is working well together as well as where there are areas of improvement.
- Dig into the data provided within our marketing attribution system to understand what is fueling growth of the business.
In the first 90 days you will:
- Assess Drift.com and identify areas of improvement to fill existing gaps.
- Have a full grasp of the digital customer journey in order to understand areas of opportunity to make improvements.
- Layout the key components of the Web strategy, creating a 3 and 6 month roadmap for success.
- Have a complete understanding of the Web strategies and content that are fueling growth within the Enterprise, Midmarket and Growth segments across the customer journey
- Create a staffing plan that accounts for the next 9 months of growth and scale of the business.
In the first 6 months you will:
- Emerge as the thought leader on all things Drift.com within the marketing organization and across the entire company.
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership, understanding where the Website can be best utilized in order to help sales win more.
- Earn the trust of your employees so that they feel comfortable surfacing issues to you and knowing you will help them work through these challenges in order to move the business forward.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-Remote