Videographer at Moveworks
Videographer / Editor
Moveworks is looking for a Videographer / Editor to develop engaging videos that tell our customer and product stories while bringing our technology to life. You’ll pioneer the live action and photographic language of our brand — introducing powerful visuals across Moveworks’ content and website. As a company that uses AI to solve employees’ support issues in seconds, speed is what sets us apart, and static images fall short of telling that story. That’s where you come in.
In this role, you’ll be challenged to continually raise the bar for our content, including customer testimonials, brand hype videos, webinars, live and pre-recorded events, podcasts, product explainers and more across multiple mediums, such as web, social media, and mobile platforms. This is your chance to make an immediate impact at one of the fastest-growing AI companies in Silicon Valley.
Who we are:
Moveworks is redefining how companies support their employees with an AI platform that resolves their problems at work — instantly and autonomously. Named to the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list, Moveworks combines the latest natural language understanding (NLU) and conversational AI techniques to deliver end-to-end resolution, straight on collaboration hubs like Slack and Microsoft Teams. We’re doing this for IT today, and for the entire enterprise in the near future. This is a unique chance to join the team at an early stage as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What you’ll do:
- Define our live action video and photographic visual language to expand Moveworks’ brand style.
- Manage, maintain and operate a range of production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, microphones and lighting for video shoots both on-site and remote.
- Edit footage to tell compelling on-brand narratives that effectively explain the inner workings of our artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) systems at a high level
- Color grade, stabilize, and professionally polish footage
- Help to maintain an organized library of photo/video assets for use across the company.
- Drive projects forward — from initial concept through planning logistics, shooting, editing, and incorporating feedback
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Demand Generation, Sales, Sales Development, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Field Marketing, Web, and Creative teams to deliver content that supports our go-to-market campaigns
What you bring to the table:
- A deep passion for film and video. You’re confident both behind the camera and in the editor’s chair.
- A proven ability to tell stories and communicate abstract concepts through engaging and easy-to-understand content
- Excellent aesthetic skills. You have a great eye and are able to take any request and find a compelling and attractive way to capture it in video or still photos.
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere and DaVinci Resolve as well as other editorial software packages.
- Strong communication skills are necessary to explain your choices and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills. You’re great at keeping a production running smoothly and you always keep your project files organized, tagged, and available for other team members.
- An appetite for continual growth and development
- The desire to collaborate in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bonus: Experience with motion graphics and animation tools such as Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D