Videographer at Chewy (Dallas, TX)
Chewy is seeking an experienced Videographer to join our in-house creative production studio based in Dallas, TX. Our In-house Video Studio is looking for an exceptional hands-on videographer to support our Chewy Studios Video Department and be able to quickly adapt to unique production situations that support our e-commerce studio.
The ideal candidate will be engaged and have a passion for our industry as well as a desire to create with a talented team of passionate videographers. stylists, post team members and PETS! You can communicate with the post department and creative partners with clarity and conviction. As a skilled creator, you will be responsible for continuously creating high-quality, high-volume content for Chewy.com products and collaborating with freelance and assistant videographers . Additionally, you are expected to have expert experience in all areas of video creation: Shot list writing, lighting design, video equipment repair and video production process.
What You'll Do:
- Receive creative briefs from Workfront tickets and create shot list for productions
- Create camera reports for each production that we house online
- Upload footage of the day's shoots to frame.io
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create Proprietary Brand videos
- Collaborate with the Art Director on the look and style of each production
- Work closely with Video Production Manager for scheduling productions during the week
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience with either an e-commerce focused photo and video studio, production company or creative agency
- 1+ years of experience of collaborating with a medium staff of videographers, stylists, and production assistants as well as freelancers
- Be immersed and knowledgeable in current trends of videography, production gear, and editing
- Complete knowledge of DSLR video production and high-end production cameras such as Blackmagic and SONY
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and address problems and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with software applications used in a creative studio such as Adobe Creative Suite, Office360 and Google Apps
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of Marketing’s creative goals and Chewy’s business objectives
- Ability and desire to work in an environment with all pet types
About Chewy Studios
We are the ultimate one-stop shop for creative at chewy.com. We concept, design, and create original brands and packaging and online assets. We concept social campaigns, banners and lead the design for all internal and external marketing efforts. We also shoot and style all of our own photography, video and television commercials. If you saw it out in the wild and it had the Chewy logo on it, Chewy Studios was there – from start to finish. With positions ranging from entry-level script writing and production graphic design work to senior creative concepting, producing and photography, Chewy Studios does it all, in-house, with pride from 3 locations in Boston MA, Dallas TX, and the mothership in Dania Beach FL. If you love pets and crave working in an ultra-creative environment, give us a shout. We’re always interested in meeting new people – and their pets.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]