Video Specialist at KnowBe4 (Tampa Bay, FL)
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Video Specialist works alongside graphic and instructional designers within the Internal Training Content team, to create fun and engaging video and motion graphic content for use in eLearning courses.
A Swiss Army knife of video production, the Video Specialist transforms concepts and ideas into captivating and enlightening video content. This includes all aspects of video production including, but not limited to creating scripts, editing audio and video, animation, and assisting with live video production.
- Independently conceptualize subject matter into highly visual content that “reads like billboard.”
- Write and edit scripts for video production
- Create various media assets to utilize in content including live-action and animated videos
- Delivery of subtitles, audio mixes, motion graphics, and artwork as needed
- Ensure conformance with accessibility standards such as WCAG 2.1 AA
- Complete the final packaging of videos for eLearning purposes
- Certificate in video production (or relevant experience)
- Minimum 3 years experience in video editing/production/animation
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with web browsers, e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Proficiency with post-production, video editing, and animation software, e.g., Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, etc.
- Audio Editing software experience, e.g. Audacity, Audition, etc.
- General graphic design experience, basic-intermediate understanding of color, typography, and composition
- Audio recording techniques, including, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio, multi-track, and waveform editing
- An eye for motion and understanding of the principles of animation and motion design
- An excellent aesthetic taste with the ability to produce designs that are both visually appealing and engaging
- Ability to conceptualize subject matter into video animations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.