Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
Creative brand team seeks a Video Editor/DP to join our fast growing insurtech startup. The explosive growth at NEXT over the past 5 years has truly been humbling. Now we’re busy creating a world class brand and the industry-defining creative to match. We’re looking for senior creatives who love making work that impacts culture. If you’re passionate about helping small businesses - and making work that matters - we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Social Impact Campaigns
- Small Business Stories
- Owned Social Campaigns
- Partnership videos
- Digital Content Creation
What We Need:
- 6+ years experience, creative agency, posthouse or in-house
- Curious, collaborative, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Proven experience executing highly creative video work
- Broad portfolio of polished work demonstrating ability as both an editor and director of photography
- Enthusiasm for film and storytelling
- Understanding of compositing, sound design, color grading, and motion graphics
- Ambitious bar for personal work, with a high level of creative taste
- Strong attention to detail, balanced with an ability to achieve speed to market
- Strong collaborator who partners to drive the best results for the company
- Ability to flex in a fast changing startup environment while keeping a positive attitude
- A soft spot for small businesses
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.