Video Editor - Social Media at CD PROJEKT RED (Remote)
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.Job Description
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a Video Editor who would join our Video Team! As our new member you will be responsible for creating materials for our social media and many more. If you are creative and you have knowledge of social media, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Creating video materials for social media of CD PROJEKT RED (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others)
- Pre-production: writing initial scripts, ideas for films.
- Pre-production: Recording video materials from the game, ideas for motion design, additional 2D / 3D graphics and their assembly.
- Production: Collaboration with Lead, Producers and people working with the company to improve video quality (game recordings, 2D, 3D graphics, VFX, etc.).
- Production (occasional): film materials and their editing.
- Post-production: bugfixing, color correction, subtitling for movies.
- Post-production: versioning the film on the market, distributors and directional extensions.
- Implementation of new technologies aimed at improving the operation of existing solutions in the field of entrusted tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating video content.
- Proficiency in using editing programs (Premiere, Final Cut, etc.).
- Knowledge of motion design programs (After Effects, Cinema 4D, etc.).
- Ability to tell a story in a cinematic way.
- Basic ability to work with a DLSR camera/cameras.
- Knowledge of social media (TikTok in particular).
- Good knowledge of English .
- Passion for games.
For this role you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
- Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Remote-First: working from home in any location in Poland (with readiness to make business travels to Warsaw).
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.