VFX Producer at Candy
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets, but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a VFX Producer to join the Creative department. At Candy, you will be a part of a rapidly growing team collaborating with cross-functional teams to own the company’s value of design and visual consistency. As a VFX Producer, you will contribute to Candy's success by helping us build the premium blockchain-powered digital collectible experience. In addition, you will be at the forefront of bringing characters to life-changing the norm of virtual reality. In our design department, you would be part of a culture that holds authenticity, inclusion, and innovation values. Above all, you will be responsible for creating a fandom.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the, box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Work with our Creative/Experience teams on varying sizes of digital projects, creating a world class experience for our fans.
- Work with other Producers and Designers to support collaboration across art, animation, audio, programming, and User research to reach project goals and offer animation-driven solutions to design challenges.
- Work in collaboration with Creative Content Leads, Designers, and Marketing Operations to execute branded content programs that address our partner’s business goals while remaining authentic to the Candy brand.
- Measure and forecast progress against project milestones and budgets, ensuring visibility to both the team and stakeholders.
- Ensure creative vision and production scope is satisfied in project delivery.
- Lead and advocate for delivery best practices, comfortably challenging project decisions and providing alternative approaches.
- Provide insight and recommendations to the larger organization, including clear and compelling presentations that effectively communicate complex issues to Leadership and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Creative and Experience team and Legal team to develop contracts, budgets and Scope of Work documents.
- Ensure that quality standards and good working practices are met on all projects undertaken.
WHO ARE YOU?
- 5+ years of Digital Project Management experience in high performing, multidisciplinary teams that have built, brought to market and iterated-on software and/or hardware projects and products.
- Experienced working in environments using pipelines such as: Maya, Nuke, Cinema4D, Unreal, Unity, Houdini.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills—ability to perform in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and think quickly and strategically to meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with exemplary time/project management skills.
- You have best-in-class communication skills when producing projects.
- Attentive to detail, problem solver, and an analytical thinker.
- Strong analytical and technical ability with design-thinking experience, i.e. UX/UI.
- Strong understanding of technology and able to speak to developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
- Working knowledge of the Post Production process and game development is a plus.
- Attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile.
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.