UX Writer at Matic Insurance (Remote)
We are seeking a UX writer (contract) to help shape Matic’s product experiences by crafting copy that helps users complete tasks and understand technical insurance details. This person will drive cohesion across product narratives and multiple platforms. You will work primarily with our product managers and product design team in partnership with marketing communications to help adapt and evolve existing writing guidelines to work across a technical landscape utilizing a unified voice.
- Translate business requirements and technical specifications into clear, concise, and actionable copy.
- Collaborate with product design on user flows, page layouts, and help documentation.
- Partner with training and development to represent the product experience accurately in sales agency training materials to create cohesion across the customer experience.
- Work with marketing communications to ensure that copy, tone, and style are consistent with brand and writing guidelines; create documentation of UX writing best practices and evolve guidelines as needed.
- 3+ years of experience crafting digital copy for enterprise level digital experiences within a UX or product team
- Portfolio showing project approach and rationale taken on each project to arrive at solutions
- Understanding of UX design
- Experience working directly with designers
- Experience carrying voice across several platforms
- Experience working in home or auto insurance industries a plus