Join a successful team of Advisors with the opportunity to do impactful work and gain valuable experience and making great money! EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal.
EverQuote connects seniors shopping for Medicare coverage with world-class expertise and advice. By partnering with the nation’s leading insurance companies, we provide the right solutions for each unique situation. As a Medicare Advisor, you will help seniors navigate one of the most important purchasing decisions of their life.
Our Medicare Division is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for the right people to join our existing team of Advisors.
What you’ll do:
- Help Medicare beneficiaries enroll in coverage designed to give them access to the best healthcare possible
- Provide advice and help seniors navigate the complexities of Medicare
- Review and enroll clients in appropriate coverage like: Medicare Advantage and Supplement plans. Dental, Vision, Hearing, and Prescription Drug Plans. Final Expense, Long Term Care and more...
- Adhere to all Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Marketing and Agent Compliance Guidelines
- Convert high intent, inbound and outbound leads
- Lead the charge in one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the country
What it takes:
- Two (2) years sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional communication, verbal, and written skills
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate effectively, and remain organized
- Thrive in a high-challenge and positive team environment
What is in it for you:
- Paid Licensing and Training
- Base pay + lucrative performance based incentives
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 12 company holidays
- 401k match
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.