Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
MyVeeva for Patients is looking for an excellent Technical Writer who can write high-quality, user-friendly documentation that enables our customers to adopt our products successfully. If you enjoy creating elegant solutions to complex problems and transforming technical information into comprehensive, well-organized, and easy-to-understand documentation, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Be a product expert. Help is not just an editorial process; invest in MyVeeva for Patients by becoming a product expert, as well as keeping up with the MyVeeva platform and application features documented by other writers
- Be a storyteller. Vivid, clear, and consistent in style and tone, your words help shape the experience. Each feature has its own story to tell, and each user their own way to interpret that story
- Be hands-on. Learn and experiment with new features as they are developed. Collaborate closely with your cross-functional team to understand first-hand where users might experience difficulty
- Be an owner. These are your products and features; watch for common functionality questions, and work with users, customer support, product managers, and services teams to improve content
- Be a leader. Look for an opportunity to innovate, keep up with the latest writing and industry trends, and distill them into our materials
- Be agile. Draft, publish, iterate
- 4+ years of technical writing experience, ideally working directly with Engineers, Product Managers, Product Designers, and other partners to document new products and features
- Ambitious and interested in continuing to work and learn in technical content creation, with an aptitude for understanding software and programming
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
- Thorough analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Basic working knowledge of HTML
Nice to Have
- Exposure to a regulated industry (healthcare, life sciences, finance)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and technical tools such as git and Jekyll
- Experience writing and reviewing user interface copy
- Experience contributing to or managing style and process documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in writing/communications area
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
Read Full Job Description