Technical Writer **W2 POSITION W/ BENEFITS** [Remote] at Braintrust
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote United States only (TimeZone:.CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $48/h
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - long-term, ongoing project
United States onlyRequirements
**THIS IS A W2 POSITION**
• 10+ years of technical writing experience
• 2+ years of experience and domain knowledge in cloud computing platforms preferable
• Strong experience and expertise in industry standard tools like AEM, Wiki and Sharepoint highly preferred
• Experience using HTML, XML tools to create documentation templates in CMS systems preferred
• Strong experience owning and end-to-end documentation creation process
• Excellent writing, production, communication and technical editing skills
• Experience creating infographics to more clearly communicate workflow processes and abstract topics
• Experience writing content for software applications using a CMS
• Knowledge and understanding across a wide range of technology domains, application frameworks and have ability to quickly grasp relationships of various disciplines
• Track record of effective collaboration
• Ability to interact with personnel at all levels, across all business units and to comprehend complex technical offering
• Passionate, self-driven, creative problem solver with can-do attitude
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.