We are looking for a Technical Content Manager for Flow Developers. This is a unique opportunity to join as the founding member of the Technical Writing team within the Flow organization. As a founding member, you will build out the team and manage Technical Writers that produce content for the developer documentation, blog, and more.
You should be a savvy writer who is marketing-oriented, understand developer audiences, and have experience building out a high performing team of technical writers. You will manage the content backlog, the editorial process for technical content, collaborate with various stakeholders inside of Dapper Labs and within the broader Flow community, and continuously identify opportunities to improve the quality of the content we produce.
- Lead the prioritization of technical content management
- Be responsible for the editorial process and determine the content, timing, audience, and quality
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand how to support teams and empower them with best in class technical writing capabilities
- Lead, empower, and motivate a team of technical writers
- Continuously improve content and strategy based on feedback and analytics
- Strong ability to create high quality technical content efficiently
- Deep expertise with developer audience
- As a founding member of this team, you will be responsible for hiring to fill the gaps
- 5+ years of experience in technical documentation, and/or outreach for a developer audience
- Proven experience in managing, mentoring, and training teams of Technical Writers
- Collaborative work style and experience working with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Working in the open: Empower the Flow community to produce better content at scale
- Fast paced: Comfortable with changing priorities and working with uncertainty
- Docs-as-code: Understand the documentation process (familiarity with Git, Markdown, and static site generators)
- Strategy: Help develop content strategies holistically (across docs, blog, and other channels)
- Solid understanding and awareness of blockchain technology
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
More Information on Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen operates in the Software industry. Axiom Zen was founded in 2012. It has 41 total employees. To see all 103 open jobs at Axiom Zen, click here.
Read Full Job Description