Survey Writer at Top Agency (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:16 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, July 10, 2022
Do you have a talent for finding hidden stories inside of complex data sets?
Can you help an interdisciplinary team "wow" a client with their next white paper or data study?
Are you interested in pushing forward the state-of-the-art in digital surveying or focus group techniques?
Want to help us uncover brand new data sets and brainstorm creative techniques to utilize them?
Enjoy tackling virtually any topical area and becoming an expert on them at record speed?
If the dynamic data-driven professional we just described sounds surprisingly familiar, then we might have the perfect role for you.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other agency. Market research insights are core to all of our client marketing work. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. Our use of survey data and market research in less quantitive fields (such as public relations and influencer marketing) is blazing new trails. Our market research team creates data-driven stories, conducts focus groups and customer intercepts, deploys pulse surveys that lead to data studies, and develops first-of-their kind analytics — doing so with a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Does any of this get your adrenaline going? Are you ready for the best professional experience of your career?
- Work individually and collaboratively on client and internal data projects
- Break down complex data sets into digestible pieces for other members of the agency team
- Write, edit, or oversee white papers and data reports for both clients and our internal platforms
- Collaborate with writers, designers, developers, and PR team members to create evergreen reports
- Oversee new ways to enrich and repackage third-party datasets for new use cases
- Research customer insights for niche B2B verticals by identifying and reach industry audiences
- 3+ years of experience in multimode survey design, questionnaire design, pretesting methods, survey implementation and improving strategies to increase response rates
- Desire to push market research forward and the ability to think creatively about how we use data
- Strong verbal skills for explaining insights to clients
- Exceptional organizational and team management skills, especially coordinating cross-functional teams
- Ability to help visualize data insights to spread stories to less technical audiences
- Advanced Excel skills or other ways to manipulate data
- Optional Bonus #1: Familiarity with database and statistical languages such as SQL, R, Stata or Python
- Optional Bonus #2: Familiarity with data visualization and mapping tools, such as Datawrapper and Highcharts, or Tableau
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 154 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description