Sr. Manager, Global Solutions Consulting Enablement at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Field Readiness and Enablement team empowers our field organization in learning how to best utilize our products, building sophisticated skill sets and experience over time. We strive to provide an environment of learning opportunities for new and tenured employees. High quality execution, facilitating increased results and efficiency for sellers while delighting our customers is of the highest importance for this team!
As the Senior Manager, Global Solutions Consulting Enablement, you will play a substantial and pivotal role in ensuring the success of our Global Solutions Consulting teams by delivering outstanding results via the management and continuous evolvement of enablement programs. Sample programs include New Hire Onboarding, Consulting skills and strategy enablement, pre-sales technical enablement, and more. Your team will craft, deliver, and evaluate training activities to improve expertise of global Consulting teams, and ensure ongoing readiness to drive high performance and best-in-class customer service aligned to new solution releases and go-to-market strategy.
Team responsibilities include leading and managing a team of four pre-sales technical enablement program managers, including responsibility for DX Enterprise, DX Growth Commercial, DMe, and Workfront leads.
You will bring innovative perspectives to enablement delivery with a focus on instilling customer centricity into the consulting and learning assessments, while simultaneously developing high quality talent across the Solutions Consulting global teams.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of four enablement professionals dedicated to pre-sales technical field enablement.
- Work with business owners at the management/executive level to assess and understand skills and enablement needs. Proactively work to define options, and translate them into meaningful and measurable program objectives and goals
- Represent the requirements and needs of the Solutions Consulting organizations globally, while influencing the direction of training activities, content, and assessments
- Partner closely with regional business leads in the successful global execution of initiatives to ensure achievements and objectives are met, while safeguarding quality and honoring regional nuances
- Build goals, priorities, and measurable results that align with sales, go-to-market, and product team objectives. Coordinate multiple projects to completion, and drive adoption of user experience practices
- Develop and lead detailed plans that will take into account all requirements, constraints, resources, and results associated with the defined objectives
- Optimally handle risk, partnering with colleagues to make decisions at the right time. Ensure appropriate communication occurs, and plans are intelligently adjusted as vital to reflect fluctuations in goals and requirements
- Use organizational change standard methodologies to ensure the successful adoption of critical initiatives
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Field Readiness and Enablement, advocating for its offerings and articulating its value proposition for its partners
What you need to succeed
- Proven record of successful team management preferred
- Strong analytical background and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time-management skills
- Shown success in building and implementing programs that engage and advise employees.
- Ability to identify and resolve roadblocks through strong collaboration and communication
- Strong personal credibility and influencing skills. A great teammate, planner, and decision-maker
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and ability to deliver results working with cross-functional teams
- Established ability to operate effectively and autonomously in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- Ability to work collaboratively, and act in a lead role as a subject matter specialist, within a global team environment to meet results-oriented goals and pre-defined measurement criteria
- Maintain a positive demeanor, high energy, and contagious passion and a sense of humor that helps stakeholders and peers to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and using tools of the trade, such as new training methods and practices
- Knowledge of Adobe products and their use across customer segments is desired
- Previous experience with or as part of Adobe Consulting is a plus
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $115,000 - $149,300
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.