Sr. Copywriter at Chewy (Minneapolis, MN)
Chewy is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our Studio Team in Boston, MA, Plantation, FL, Seattle, WA, or Minneapolis, MN. You will be responsible for helping us make TikTok content (along with other great work) - some briefed in for specific needs, and some trend-oriented content that you bring to the table. Must love social media and be fully entrenched in the platforms. Additionally, you will conceptualize for other social platforms as well as video and digital campaigns alongside fellow creatives, marketing, and leadership. Must have extensive experience in social media and be able to deliver both big ideas and ongoing social posts that are right for the Chewy brand and the various social media platforms. Experience with other big brands is a major plus. Our candidate must be highly collaborative, able to work under tight timelines, understand how to work closely with marketing stakeholders to push strategies and develop award-worthy concepts. Communication and presentation skills are a must as well as a passion for the industry, Chewy, and social media.
What you'll do:
- Support the Chewy social team and business with constant collaboration, ideation, and development of creative, specifically TikTok along with other platforms and collateral types
- Able to take the Chewy vision, strategy, and insights and turn them into unique, ownable, and breakthrough creative
- Stay organized and on top of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Oversee projects from concept to completion and ensure quality is up to brand standards
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of brand copy guidelines as necessary
- 5+ years of experience with an advertising/design agency
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of Marketing’s creative goals and Chewy’s business objectives
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]