Sr. Content Manager, Employer Brand at Equifax Inc.
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:03 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, May 8, 2022
Are you passionate about storytelling and managing programs that drive measurable impact? We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Employer Brand to create compelling content and manage the enterprise communications program for our employer brand. Equifax has transformed beyond a credit bureau into a data, analytics and technology powerhouse. As our company grows, our need for talent has grown along with it. We are launching an employer brand initiative to showcase what makes our workplace great - from our vibrant culture to our focus on growth and innovation. This role will be a key player on a cross-functional team - spanning Talent Acquisition, Corporate Communications and Brand - charged with bringing our employer brand to life. If the thought of making a tangible impact on talent attraction and retention has you on the edge of your seat, join our team of bright minds! The Sr. Content Manager, Employer Brand sits on our Corporate Communications team and reports to the VP, Strategic Communications and Global Content. What you'll do
- Serve as a hands-on storyteller for the employer brand - interviewing employees, writing stories, creating content assets and publishing a steady flow of content on internal and external channels
- Act as program manager of all employer brand content, aligning multiple teams around global content goals and proactively managing a central content calendar (executed across Social Media, Talent Acquisition, Brand, Internal Communications, Business Unit/Regional Communicators, etc.)
- Align voice and messaging across channels to ensure consistency and impact, working closely with the Brand team and creative agency partner(s) acting as a key editor of employer brand materials
- Support related communications initiatives, i.e. the employee advocacy program, events, external reports
- Track, measure and report on employer brand results in partnership with Talent Acquisition and Brand teams
- 5+ years of corporate content creation and storytelling (portfolio requested)
- 2+ years of management of large, complex programs
- 2+ years of experience working in a global enterprise environment
- Creative skills (video, design) to visualize stories for our internal and external channels
- Experience creating content for senior executives on social media
- Direct experience with employer brand initiatives, Glassdoor content and/or brand advocacy programs
More Information on Equifax Inc.
Equifax Inc. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Equifax Inc. was founded in 2022. It has 14000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 101 open jobs at Equifax Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description