GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small businesses owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
The Go To Market team is responsible for creating new ways of driving audience and incremental revenue across all platforms for GlossGenius. As the Social Media Video Producer, you will focus on the day-to-day production and curation of GlossGenius’ TikTok account and identify opportunities to redistribute the content across all social channels. You will report to the Social Media Manager and can work remotely in the United States.
What You’ll Do
- Lead TikTok strategy and growth through content programming, influencer collaborations, and product campaigns
- Produce and curate a steady flow of content across TikTok, Reels, and YouTube shorts
- Organize and analyze data on the GlossGenius audience and provide optimization recommendations to reach KPIs related to following and engagement
- Brainstorm and develop repeatable video formats and programs across channels
- Engage in a meaningful way that drives brand awareness and presence on TikTok
- Perform routine social media tasks such as scheduling posts, monitoring social media engagement, curating content, and crafting captions
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience in social media or marketing with demonstrated experience growing followers and meeting metrics
- Strong knowledge of measurement and performance for social video as well as content discovery
- Experience producing and editing social video content for a brand and ability to write copy and scripts for social media video formats
- Understanding of in-platform editing and creation tools on platforms including TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube
- Experience with social media scheduling tools such as Later or Dash Hudson preferred
- Has a high degree of ambition, drive, and creativity - and a keen interest in helping small businesses in the beauty and wellness industry thrive
- Can iterate quickly and solve challenges and is excited to be a part of a fast-paced work environment
Benefits & Perk
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.