As the Content & Social Manager, you are responsible for developing and defining social media strategic marketing campaigns for your clients. You are the owner of the overall execution, production, and task management of your assigned clients. You are a copywriter, graphic designer, strategist, and customer service representative — able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
All content should creatively market the client and satisfy the client’s expectations. Scorpion has very high standards for both our clients and ourselves. All content should be stylistically polished and edited for factual accuracy and grammatical correctness.
Please include at least two sample Facebook posts, three Tweets and one blog writing sample in your portfolio when applying for this position.
- Develop and execute strategies for Content Marketing campaigns for assigned clients (including but not limited to: Facebook posts, Tweets, LinkedIn updates and blogs)
- Manage 20+ clients and write between 2-5 blogs monthly per client
- Report on Content Marketing campaigns to clients
- Create promotions and boosts as needed for client campaigns
- Monitor & respond to your client’s audience on social platforms
- Collaborate and brainstorm with SEO managers and other writers on your team
- Monitor & analyze social media and website metrics, making improvements accordingly
- Stay on top of new technologies and industry news
- Actively participate in all team & department meetings
- 2+ years of work
- Personal or professional ongoing writing, related education or job experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Typing speed of 60 wpm or higher
- Able to leverage social media content to increase client's engagement and awareness
- Self-driven learner (investigates new digital media technologies)
- Witty and fun!
Read Full Job Description