Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
As our Senior Technical / Content Producer, reporting to the Editor-in-Chief, CXO REvolutionaries, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and the transformative effects of cloud, networking, and security technologies.
- Translate technical information into clear, concise, and effective documentation for executive, technical and non-technical audiences.
- Lead the development of CxO thought leadership content with EVP for key exec bylines.
- Develop, script, and produce multimedia content assets for thought-leadership and customer advocacy.
- Proofread, edit, and revise content for grammar, clarity, narrative flow, and adherence to corporate messaging.
- Develop, draft, and produce marketing copy assets, including sales and marketing emails, social-media copy, and promotional copy.
- Project-manage design and development of editorial website, content delivery.
- Create thought leadership content that summarizes and frames important ideas for key technology leaders, decision makers, and economic buyers.
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs in Engineering, PM, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Help define Zscaler asset standards, style, and terminology in collaboration with our tech docs and marketing teams.
- Work with Zscaler experts, customers, and Security and Networking thought leaders to direct and shape the discussion about the future of Secure Cloud Transformation.
- Develop and increase Zscaler's social media presence and share of voice.
- You'll stay on top of emerging trends in our market and ecosystem, keep a pulse on the competition in key usage areas and markets as part of developing the transformation thought leadership content mantle for the company.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a technical field or in business. Applicants with English or communications degrees and subsequent technical-domain work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Compelling storyteller with 10+ years of experience in technical writing, technical journalism, research, technical content marketing, or technical editing.
- Experience editing technical and thought-leadership content.
- Proven track record of developing and driving content projects from scratch to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Experience working with weekly or daily content delivery in media is a plus.
- Domain expertise in technologies and practices related to Security, Networking, and Cloud.
- Experience in vendor-side product marketing, tech analysis, and/or tech journalism will be essential to be successful in this role.
- Desire and talent to inspire executive decision makers by explaining complex technical topics clearly and concisely.
- Ability to synthesize insights from multiple streams of information. The big answers almost never come from one source.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally across multiple teams and tracking priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Profound spirit of team collaboration. We work as an integrated team with great chemistry.
- Insatiable curiosity. We seek answers to big questions and these answers are rarely obvious.
- Comfortable collaborating with technical content developers.
- Ability to self-start while working remotely, yet stay deeply integrated to the core team.
- Must provide writing, multimedia, and technical presentation samples.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.