At GoGuardian, we're helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we're committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian's growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it - always ready to experiment and learn.
We're here for the cause, but also for the culture. We celebrate our successes and wins together, and make time to appreciate our teammates every day. Take a peek into your future at GoGuardian: our Slack channels include #gardenclub, #boardgametime, #bookrecs, and #petphotos. There's always something fun going on, including concerts, classes, book clubs, and more! From virtual trivia to local meet-ups, Guardians are always finding ways to connect.
The Senior Video Producer is a passionate producer of live events and an experienced digital production leader. This role sits within our Brand & Creative team and collaborates with the Marketing Growth, Creative, Communications, and Executive teams to implement all creative and production needs for GoGuardian activations globally.
This person will build experiences that help convey the mission, vision, and value of GoGuardian to audiences around the globe. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop creative executions that amplify our company and products and bring them to life in a physical and/or virtual way. You'll build scalable solutions to enhance the success of these events and drive business impact. You will establish and socialize processes to iterate and improve on what we deliver today. Above all, your work will impact the way the educator community perceives GoGuardian. This position will be based in El Segundo, CA.
The ideal candidate is both creative and entrepreneurial with a strong post-production background. Please note: Only candidates local to Los Angeles, CA will be considered. All applicants are required to submit a portfolio for consideration.
What You'll Do
- Create content that aligns with and expresses the GoGuardian brand identity and have a creative point of view on projects/productions assigned, while providing pushing boundaries for innovations, fresh concepts, and elevating current output
- Keep your pulse on what's happening in the education space, and turn that into compelling content
- Plan, concept, and organize shoots including booking talent, pulling permits, organizing location, securing equipment, and producing production schedules
- Source, correspond with, and oversee the direction of outside creative talent (freelancers)
- Translate creative briefs into realistic plans to fit a project sponsor's ideas and timeline
- Edit content for various digital project channels (website, email, social media) optimizing content for the unique aspects of each channel
- Working in a team environment with on-camera talent
- 25% Travel Required
Who You Are:
- 6+ years minimum related work experience in a creative environment, in house studio or agency
- Proven track record of ideating and producing original, branded content that has driven measurable business results
- Strong knowledge of RAW video workflows including R3D, Canon RAW, & ProRes RAW
- Knowledge of best practices in remote production workflows
- Expert with lighting, color correction, and editing
- Experience with motion graphics, VFX a plus
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of various video codecs, wrappers, and the use case for each
- A strong portfolio of professional work
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.