Senior Technical Writer at Sauce Labs (Remote)
Sauce Labs is looking for a top-notch technical writer to research and revise instructions for configuring an integral part of our customers’ automated testing environment. We believe that good content is an essential component for our customers’ success so we’re looking for a talented, driven person to work with subject matter experts and to apply their expert communication skills to substantially improve the customer’s experience with this tool.
What to expect in the role:
- Evaluate existing documentation and known issues, bugs, and enhancement requests associated with the tool.
- Work with subject matter experts to configure the tool yourself as part of the evaluation process.
- Reorganize the content to better reflect actual experiences and research.
- Work with internal audiences to review and test the content. Make changes based on testing.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- 5+ years writing technical content for a SaaS/cloud product or networking software or hardware
- Equivalent experience as an IT or Network administrator and an ability to demonstrate superior writing skills as part of the interview process
Nice to have, but not required:
- Familiarity with automated testing
Please note our privacy terms when applying for a job at Sauce Labs.
Sauce Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity/expression/status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
#LI-Remote #SauceNA #LI-JI1