This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which this role would be required to travel to a local offices for in person collaborations with your team.
Being a Senior Technical Writer at iManage means…
You will be part of the iManage Enablement team that delivers and manages content across several mediums to help empower our customers and partners to be successful with iManage products and services.
You are a detail-oriented, dynamic, and self-driven Technical Documentation, Business Process, and Persuasive Writer who will interface with various business leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs) across the organization to develop quality technical documentation and communications for iManage products and services. You will become an expert on product functionality and design templates for implementation processes.
You will get an opportunity to learn the iManage product suite and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization—including Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Customer Adoption, User Experience, Support, and R&D—to curate, develop, publish, and maintain learning resources that eliminate friction with product adoption.
iM Responsible For…
- Developing product documentation and communications content by understanding the product domain, product features, and our customers’ business needs.
- Understanding the implementation processes and creating new business process templates, workflows, forms, system/functional specification templates.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and updates to existing templates, workflows, and forms.
- Curating and mapping content based on the learning journey for various audience personas, for example: product users/knowledge workers, application and system administrators, iManage partners.
- Getting under the hood of the product and developing an excellent understanding of the application functionality.
- Collaborating with SMEs across our organization to ensure that the product documentation is comprehensive, accurate, and valuable.
- Creating content solutions to address challenges faced by our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding and adhering to iManage content standards and processes.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating content that appeals and is valuable to targeted audiences
- Experience creating content for SaaS solutions and a variety of types of software, for example: Cloud services, multi-tier applications, database products including SQL
- A basic understanding of programming to validate documentation
- Skills required to organize and synthesize large amounts of complex information from various sources, and work in a fast-paced setting
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related discipline
Bonus Points If I Have...
- Working knowledge of any of the following: iManage products, Jira, Confluence, Zendesk, Smartsheet
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/