Senior Producer at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Senior Producer to lead productions for a top tier consumer brand in the medical apparel industry. The ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented, with a passion for telling the story of our brand and healthcare professionals through narrative and fashion storytelling. This role is fast-paced and requires superb communication, seasoned leadership and hands-on execution. This role is a unique opportunity to act as a crucial member of a growing, collaborative video team, creating content for a top tier fashion company. This individual must have extensive knowledge of producing full-fledged productions and logistical management.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensure all budgetary, logistical, and legal needs of the program are met.
- Create and maintain workflows across the program.
- Execute project management across the team as a whole - ensuring creative and post teams are clear on their to-dos and are on task.
- Tracking and actualizing costs for shoot budgets.
- Manage payroll and contracts.
- Overseeing production coordinator whose duties include visa and carnet procurement, crew & travel booking domestically and internationally, talent communication and organization, etc.
- Produce shoots domestically and internationally with small crews, ensuring all legal, brand, and creative needs are met during shoots.
- Collaborate with Video Team, Art Director, Marketing and Legal Team.
- 5+ years as a producer with line producing experience across international, commercial, branded, and/or docu shoots.
- Deep understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
- Passion for fashion films and ecommerce is a plus.
- Able to effortlessly multi-task between multiple projects ranging in production scale.
- Proactive with a love for spreadsheets, legal QC, and logistics.
- Ability to go into the field and produce content both domestically and internationally.
- Experience producing international shoots.
- Ability to work out of our Santa Monica office and on-set full-time
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Enthusiastic and versatile team player with expert interpersonal skills.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Manages stress and high-pressure situations.
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.