Job Description Summary:
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun. SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our out of this world teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games. See more details below.
SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!
Using excellent communication and great project management chops, the Senior Producer will work with the Live-ops team and project leadership to drive Live-ops processes for the game. You have prior experience in game/software development and keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts. You are self-motivated, have the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions, and utilize a high degree of emotional intelligence to provide guidance to the team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitate communication, organization, and process improvement across Live Operation Services
- Tracks and manages multiple releases across multiple mobile platforms
- Manages the project's execution of the release checklist
- Responsible for release status updates across multiple communication mediums
- Works with Product and Leadership to prioritize work across the Live Team
- Responsible for the management of on-call schedules and pager duty responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking the Scope and Capacity of the team in delivering of live content
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in content development which will impact how the team develops features
- Utilizes data to provide metrics for the impact, as well as cost for process changes
- Able to fully execute the quality plan for the area of ownership.
- Works with QA leadership to set quality expectations for the team and speaks to what good looks like
- Communicate daily priorities to leads, follow up on tasks/ issues as needed to keep teams moving forward
- Motivate and provide support to the game team, always contributing to a positive work environment
- Collaborate with the Production Director and discipline leads to define release content and drive the development/release process
- Proactively work with Customer Service, Analytics, and Product Managers to identify possible issues in the live game and ensure they receive the proper attention from developers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of game production experience
- 1+ years of live operations game production
- Strong familiarity with game development processes and pipelines
- Experience tracking projects and communicating project status using available tools (emphasis on JIRA/Confluence/Excel)
- Demonstrated people management skills and high emotional IQ
Knowledge, Skills, & Characteristics:
- Passion to create fun games with an engaging player experience
- Able to work with project leadership to align priorities and drive solutions
- Understands the value of servant leadership toward the team
- Actively engages in "leveling up" the team, encouraging communication and knowledge sharing throughout the company and game teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to remove ambiguities in both communication and planning by providing additional detail and context
- Understands and champions company culture
- Experience with game development in any capacity (art, development, production, etc)
We are SciPlay ! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: our founders fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We've grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we're just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay , we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matchi ng 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work life balance
- Fully stocked snacks
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SciPlay we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles we have! #beYOU
SciPlayers are humble. In the live environment of mobile game development, there's no room for egos and the loudest voice doesn't get their way here. We are diverse in our backgrounds and our experience, both professionally and personally, and we believe our differences are key to unlocking our super powers.
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay ) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you'd like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you'd like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster .