Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
Aircall is looking for a talented Content & Editorial Manager to build and execute its global content & editorial strategy.
Within the Global Brand Team, and directly reporting to our Brand Director, you will be responsible for leading our content & editorial strategy across our core markets (North America, Europe, APAC), defining our editorial tone of voice & touchpoints, organizing the content production, and sequencing our editorial calendar in close collaboration with our teams.
You will be managing a growing team of 4 Content Specialists and Content Lead, ensuring our brand voice is fully embodied across our touchpoints.
You will enable the team to align on the global content strategy, while ensuring the high level of editorial quality.
You will partner with our Studio, PR & Social media, Performance, SEO and Field Marketing, to deliver the most relevant cross-channel content.
You will experiment with new approaches, formats, touchpoints in close collaboration with our Studio Manager, our PR & Social Manager, our SEO & Demand Generation team, and lead the team to ensure a sharp, unique brand voice.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Management of the growing team (4 Content Leads, Specialists & Localization), accelerate their skills and careers
- Definition of our editorial tone of voice, ensuring brand compliance, across all content productions
- Build the overall content strategy, along with quarterly strategic plannings
- Management & delivery of the content production for all marketing needs: blog, website, infographics, podcast, communication materials, ebooks, landing pages, … in collaboration with the appropriate internal teams (Studio, Product Marketing, Demand Generation)
- Strong interactions with SEO, Studio, PR & Social media teams to align on strategy & production
- Management of the localization processes with our Localization Lead
- Management of the editorial calendar & implementation of a worldwide, cross-platform schedule (blog posts, social media…), in close collaboration with our PR & social media managerManagement of the team’s global plannings & external freelancers processes + associated global budget with the help of our Content & Localization Leads
- Guarantee high quality in your team deliverables
- Ensure all processes (QA, proofreading, requests management...) and tools are implemented to support your efforts
- Assess content performance against our business KPIs
A little mote about you:
- You have a 6+ years of experience in content and editorial management, with a proven record of high quality content production
- You have 2+ years of direct team management experience, and you want your team to thrive while having their best interests in mind
- You want to create a unique voice in a competitive sector, while creating fascinating stories and pieces of content with your team
- You have an international mindset
- You understand and love the difference between global vision and local activation, along with the cultural specificities of our markets (North America, Europe, APAC)
- You have outstanding project management skills, you’re enthusiastic about planning, you work well in deadline oriented environments, have strong organizational and solution-oriented skills
- You have a broad and strategic approach to content, while maintaining a good attention to detail
- You already managed fast-paced projects within agencies or companies, for digital and marketing levers (SEO/Social)
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.