Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
We are building a team of creative and motivated individuals to help elevate and nurture a world-class blue chip brand. We know that we have a great story to tell and we are looking to build a talented team of storytellers to bring that story to life.
Our internal creative agency, Zephyr, is searching for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Copywriter. This copy-loving unicorn lives and breathes brand storytelling, is an expert at ideation, is hyper-creative, and thinks about the strategic big picture. The Zephyr creative team is responsible for the global expression of the Zscaler brand in every aspect of the human experience and connection. You will work side by side with a talented team of global creatives helping lead our brand to capture the hearts and minds of our customers, partners, and potential recruits.
As a Senior Copywriter, you will be part of an editorial team writing B2B copy for one of the world's leading and emerging technology brands. You will partner with designers, strategists, and internal clients to collaborate on crafting compelling communications targeted toward a wide range of audiences, personas, and makerspaces. You will deliver this content through best-in-class digital campaigns, websites, events, and one-of-a-kind customer experiences. You will help establish a consistent brand narrative across our entire communications ecosystem.
KEY AREAS OF INPUT:
- Produce high-quality communications from concept to execution, extending the core narrative across multiple forms of digital media, including, but not limited to, email, web, social, customer focus, and events.
- Provide innovative and unique solutions to creative problems as a strategic leader.
- Lead and collaborate across teams, functions, and company ecosystems.
- Partner with existing creative and services organizations to positively impact results and uplevel customer-facing experiences and communications.
- Bring big ideas and big thinking into the team daily.
- Focus on detail, quality, and speed to market.
- Be a champion for our brand values as an employee and creator.
- Develop confidence from key clients and stakeholders, and nurture those relationships to strengthen partnerships and extend collaboration.
- Write, write, write...because that's what writers do.
- Extend our brand narrative into every brand experience both internally and externally.
- Extend and elevate our core narrative through creative problem solving and new thinking.
THE YOU PART:
- 5+ years of copywriting experience in an agency or client-side environment creating outbound narratives for B2B and or B2C. Technology experience preferred.
- A portfolio of successful work across a range of media, audiences, and deliverables.
- Strong understanding of brand narratives and frameworks.
- You are a creator as well as a strategic advisor.
- Google tools and Microsoft Office competent
- Ability to lead junior and mid-level copywriters while nurturing their growing skillset.
- Ability to own projects from inception to completion.
- Open to rapid revision, critical feedback, and continued evolution of ideas and projects.
- Ability to handle multiple workstreams with varying target objectives.
- Content strategy experience a big plus
- Most of all, you are a good person that likes being around other good people. You share our desire to treat each other with respect, inclusion, and empathy. Team chemistry is extremely important to us and we want people who value that as much as we do.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.