Senior Copywriter at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
As a Copywriter you will be a part of Rightpoint’s Experience practice. You’ll collaborate with user researchers, interaction and visual designers, and other content professionals to create compelling, branded, user-focused and informative copy for a variety of digital experiences including websites, applications, digital campaigns, social media and intranets. You will evangelize the value that language and narrative bring to experience, and help colleagues and clients elevate their own work via your craft and consultation.
What We’d Love To See:
- 5+ years of experience writing for digital products and / or digital marketing (including websites, online advertising social media, and email)
- An ability to express brand narrative and value propositions through headlines, taglines, and other copy elements
- An ability to help shape and oversee brand voice and related standards
- An understanding of the role language plays in interface design and usability
- Eagerness to collaborate with researchers, designers, and other creative professionals
- An ability to create client-ready documents such as creative content guidelines, editorial plans, and playbooks
- A general of understanding the technical aspects of digital content
- Excellent presentation skills
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.