Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home and streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA.
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We’re currently seeking a highly collaborative and passionate Senior Copywriter to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. This vital role will be responsible for crafting B2C and B2B copy across a wide variety of channels in support of companywide goals.
What You’ll Do
- Write short and long-form copy for B2C audiences to support marketing communications at all stages of the client journey
- Collaborate with designers and managers to develop copy and campaigns that resonate with prospects and existing clients
- Contribute to your copy style guide, voice, and positioning and messaging statements
- Continuously search, listen, and gather prospect and client pain points and needs
- Become an expert on our services and a brand ambassador for the Flyhomes brand
- Partner with internal departments to develop effective communications strategies to improve conversion at different points in the client journey
- Assist in optimizing content channels by helping develop a solid framework and structure and writing engaging copy to increase activations
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter writing for B2C and B2B audiences
- Be a self-starter who’s continuously searching for ways to improve content
- Ability to think about projects as they apply to the client journey, always asking “what’s in it for the client?”
- Experience writing for SaaS companies (write for app workflows)
- Passion for words and their meanings
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Solid ability to conceptualize, write, and edit client-facing content
- Knowledge of landing page best practices and ability to execute on them
- Curiosity about the “why” behind every project
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies, what makes copy engaging, and how to define success
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage. You have a passion for emerging technologies and a willingness to learn new tools quickly
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through in execution of programs and report out of effectiveness
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well-being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home