Senior Content Writer at Adyen (San Francisco, CA)
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Content Writer
We’re looking for a Senior Content Writer to join our North America Marketing team. Someone who has strong writing skills, passion and curiosity for creating high-value content. We are a collaborative team of writers, designers, strategists, and planners who create marketing materials and engagements for our audiences in North America (US/Canada).
What you'll do:
- Writing compelling B2B content for the Adyen blog, Knowledge Hub, Newsletter, and external publications, from ideation to delivery
- Collaborating with our cross-functional Marketing team to create insightful and effective blogs, bylines, videos, and ebooks for our fintech and payments audiences
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders and navigating feedback
- Researching and curating data, insights, and newsworthy information
- Understanding engagement/metrics and best practices for content by channel
- Delivering consistent, high-value content that adheres to our brand guidelines and tone of voice
Who you are:
- You are curious, collaborative, detail-oriented, and proactive
- You have 7 years of experience as a writer, journalist, educator, or marketing/advertising copywriter with portfolio/recent examples of mid-and-long-form content.
- You are a storyteller: curious and keen to discern the motivations, behaviors, and preferences of our audiences.
- You have experience writing for B2B fintech audiences; and/or experience writing for retail, food & beverage, hospitality.
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write for digital channels: blending user experience and storytelling, and how they fit into the bigger picture of content marketing.
- You have the ability to self-start, meet deadlines, and drive projects forward – while being open and comfortable to iteration and feedback.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- Some domestic and international travel is required
The annual base salary range for this role is $110,000-$130,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.