Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We have raised $100 million in Series E funding, bringing our valuation to $4.6 billion and our total raised amount to $378 million. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for a stellar content strategist and writer to join our Marketing team to lead and grow our company level content marketing efforts across all channels. This person will play a critical role in developing Color’s thought leadership, as well as our company voice, in the market, and therefore a background in healthcare marketing is important. They are capable of effectively reaching diverse audiences across many formats. This is a full time employment position and reports to the VP, Creative & Brand Design.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Co-managing Color’s blog, you’ll focus primarily on developing, writing and editing content, with an emphasis on building brand awareness
- Co-develop and execute on the content strategy by managing the creation of long-form content like guides, ebooks, etc.
- Collaborate with Growth marketing on demand generation strategies that leverage developed content
- Partner with Brand and Communications on landing key messages across channels, from web to social media and videos
- Measure and report on the impact of content across the funnel
- Be a champion of the Color brand and developing its unique voice in the market
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 7+ years of content marketing or similar technical writing experience, with healthcare expertise
- Technology marketing experience
- Outstanding written communication skills and a passion for writing with a brand voice and tone in mind
- Ability to work independently, but also highly collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Project management skills
- Detail-oriented — you represent Color and should sweat the small stuff
- Low ego and openness to feedback
- Proficiency with G-Suite and familiarity with Hubspot and Wordpress
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.
More Information on Color
Color operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Burlingame, CA. Color was founded in 2014. It has 525 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Remote Work Program, Stocked Kitchen. To see all 39 open jobs at Color, click here.
Read Full Job Description