LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Senior Content Manager will support the development and execution of content strategies that satisfy customers, business needs, and build brand for LivePerson.
At a strategic level, you will contribute to best practices, processes, and tools for content ideation, generation, presentation, distribution, and measurement.
At an execution level, you will contribute to a wide range of content such as infographics, whitepapers, videos, webinars, emails, newsletters, web pages, print collateral, and more. Your content creation will help acquire new leads, educate prospects, win new business, upsell and cross-sell solutions, and win loyalty from customers.
You will be joining the marketing team in the content arm of the creative and content group, which is charged with transforming LivePerson's customer experience through best-in-class content. You will act as right-hand to the Content Strategist by crafting high-quality, engaging content that is aligned with our strategies and delivers results.
In this role you will:
- Support content inventories and audits to identify current content and future content needs.
- Implement customer-focused digital content solutions that support brand objectives and user goals.
- Incorporate best practices for search engine optimization and analytics.
- Conduct content assessments (qualitative and quantitative) to identify content opportunities to support the business and customers' needs.
- Leverage data analysis, user research, and content audits to inform your content decisions.
- Contribute to content guidelines that support customer needs, business objectives, content lifecycle management, and enterprise content strategy.
- Work cross functionally with teams like product, engineering and sales to create, review, and gain consensus around content development.
- Map all content against the customer lifecycle.
- Execute on the content strategies for our new products and services.
- Craft content for whitepapers, webinars, infographics, blogs, landing pages, videos, etc. to engage our target audiences.
- Deliver content to support marketing campaigns.
- Observe and refine workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, repurposing and retiring content.
Your qualifications are:
- 6+ years of experience in online content strategy, with 3+ years of writing experience for website and marketing.
- Experience in account based marketing, developing and executing target account strategies; identifying the most effective marketing materials, channels and messages for key accounts.
- Deep knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and creating content specific to buyer personas and journey.
- Strong communicator able to synthesize and communicate content strategy among internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to drive cross-functional projects forward.
- Ability to leverage data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to facilitate content decisions and deployment.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and craft content that aligns with our strategies.
- Ability to perform detailed content analysis and gap analysis with supporting documentation.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Experience in the maintenance of content inventories and taxonomies.
- Understanding of SEO best practices, and ability to train others on SEO best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications or comparable professional experience.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.