Senior Content Creator at connectRN
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:58 p.m. (CST) on Monday, January 24, 2022
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are excited to be hiring a Senior Content Creator. You will be primarily focused on creating video content for our social channels as well as clinician communications. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to help strategize and produce content as we grow exponentially to a national brand.
- Join our growing marketing team, creating video and audio content to help drive our marketing engine
- Concept and create social videos, website content, clinician and client testimonials, podcasts, and much more
- Use your your experience of what “works” in different channels to help us produce great creative that generates engagement
- Partner and collaborate with other internal creators and freelance talent
- Keep an ongoing database and library of our video content
- 5+ years of content creation experience, either client- or agency-side
- Strong experience producing video and audio content, on your own and with a creative team
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage many projects at once
- A collaborative and team oriented working style
- Ability to “get it done” in an ever changing environment
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. Additionally, to comply with the federal government's OSHA mandate, all employees must be vaccinated or test weekly for COVID-19 if unvaccinated. As a healthtech company, connectRN is committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those unvaccinated due to medical or religious exemption.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.