People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
People.ai is looking for an exceptional Content Developer to create engaging training solutions for our sales enablement program. Serving as an integral member of the Sales Enablement team, this person will be responsible for creating/curating digital elearning, instructor-led training materials, and job aids to improve sales productivity. The Content Developer will be partnering with our Instructional Design team to understand training needs and create the appropriate learning experiences to address them. This person will also apply design and learning principles to ensure training effectiveness.
- Partner with Instructional Design team to understand learning solution requirements
- Create digital elearning, instructor-led training materials, and job aids to support a role-based curriculum for Sales Reps and Sales Managers
- Curate content from Product Marketing and company-wide SMEs and adapt it to align with the sales messaging, learning design and consumption needs of the sales team
- Creating learning solutions focused on specific product knowledge and sales skills (e.g. sales process, executive messaging, negotiation, etc)
- Coordinate with vendors as needed to create content
- Update and maintain content in LMS/CMS at frequent intervals
- Experience in applying learning design principles to translate training requirements into learning solutions
- Attention to design aesthetics and visual detail. Graphic or visual design experience a plus
- Ability to identify the best learning delivery formats for a specific set of learning goals
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to scope and manage the day-to-day work of projects independently.
- Excellent writing skills
- 2-3 years experience developing sales training curricula in a corporate environment
- 2-3 years of Sales or Sales Enablement experience
- Experience working with LMS and CMS tools
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"
Read Full Job Description