WHO WE ARE:
Ghost Story Games is a self-publishing game development studio owned by Take-Two Interactive, located in the greater-Boston area. Our studio designed and released award-winning games, such as System Shock 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite. We are currently working on our next project and would love for you to be part of our team.
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture and 94% of employees say their workplace is great. We are however, dedicated to building our best workplace yet.
- Manage the game production and pipeline of our next game’s one or more key features and development teams throughout all production phases.
- Schedule and maintain day-to-day tasking of departmental and interdisciplinary teams.
- Facilitate cross-discipline communication and provide regular team-wide updates.
- Prepare and provide regular reports on the status of owned production areas, including recommendations to ensure development goals are satisfied.
- Proactively identify productivity issues and dependency problems when encountered and propose and implement solutions for resolution.
- Understand and communicate issues facing various types of gameplay, artistic and technical considerations in order to identify and drive solutions within the team.
- Comprehend any changes in scope, priority or direction, and holistically understand and articulate the knock-on effects throughout development.
- Coordinate with the quality-assurance team to ensure agreed-upon workflow and management of bug databases, including establishment of priorities for resolution of bugs.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Producer.
- Shipped at least one title on a development team through all phases of production.
- Outstanding communications, project management and relationship-building skills.
- Strong knowledge of the game market and gaming platforms.
- Ability to create and maintain project schedules and milestone documentation, monitoring the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules.
- Proven experience producing and managing cross-functional creative development teams and resources while meeting quality and schedule goals.
- Familiarity with traditional production-management techniques.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel), Hansoft, Jira, Confluence and other project-tracking and bug-database software.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.