Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As a fully remote post producer at Hims and Hers, you bring ideas to life. You’re an extension of the creative team that puts all the pieces of the puzzle together: creative execution, budget, timing, and logistics. You are a balanced creative whisperer, working behind the scenes building the framework that appears limitless without excess. In this role, you’ll work closely with a talented team of art directors, copywriters, marketers, designers, and cool humans in small and nimble teams. If you have the drive to make bold and beautiful engagements that capture people’s attention, then you're the one we’re looking for.
- Oversee post production of video and photo from ideation to delivery across broadcast, Web, social, interactive and all other media
- Manage simple and complex budgets, including identifying vendors, bidding, estimates, and actualizing budgets
- Understand and apply usage and licensing knowledge for creative campaigns, including SAG requirements
- Archive final photos and footage across departments
- Adept at managing overlapping projects and production schedules
- Able to negotiate fiercely with a splash of diplomacy
- Bring fresh ideas for content solutions; discovering and recommending artists for collaboration and providing a strong point-of-view for producing new content
- Be passion-driven and self-starting for delivering top-notch creative, using your eye for detail and acumen for process to guide solutions across various media
- 5 + years experience in multi-media production, especially video and photography, with competency in VFX, Video Mastering, Sound Design & Mix, 2D/3D Motion Design
- A demonstrable history of problem solving that bring innovative solutions to production that are on time and on budget
- Process-oriented with ability to scale process refinement for efficiency and quality
- A purveyor and curator of creative talent -- a match-maker who pursues the creative eye and can source the talent needed for various productions
- Expertise in collaboration - comfortable partnering and working with cross-functional teams and multiple inputs
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.