The voice of Wix Restaurants: As Marketing writers for the Wix Restaurants team our goal is clear: empower restaurant owners to create an online presence with all of the tools they need to succeed online. We do this by creating relatable, inspiring marketing materials such as emails, landing pages, scripts, banners and campaigns for restaurant businesses to succeed online. We're a team of creative and passionate content professionals who can easily step into the minds of restaurant owners. We're a tight-knit team with a can-do attitude who run on coffee, inspiration and tight deadlines.
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English with several years of professional writing experience. You're passionate about technology and marketing great products. You've worked in a fast paced environment successfully and you're passionate about the restaurant industry and all the ways it's evolving. You can write clear, concise and meaningful content in a relatable, conversational tone of voice. You understand the brand language we're creating at Wix Restaurants and can seamlessly use it to write impactful content. You're a team player, creative, an amazing listener and an independent thinker. You ask the right questions and know how to conduct smart and effective research to understand each assignment. You work best under tight deadlines and you're open to constructive feedback.
As a Restaurants Marketing Writer, you will:
- Write high quality, creative and clear content for emails, landing pages, videos, presentations, banners and online campaigns
- Apply and evolve the Wix Restaurants tone and voice across all materials
- Collaborate well with Product Marketing Managers, Designers, Creative, Acquisition and many other teams within the company
- Understand and research the restaurant users' perspective, intent and apply it to your content
- Write copy that meets Wix Restaurant's brand goals and objectives
- Meticulously self-edit and adjust content according to feedback
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions
Please submit your CV, together with your portfolio or writing examples.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.