At SpotOn, we’re helping small businesses and restaurants compete and win with technology to better connect with their customers. Think marketing software, website development, ecommerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
In the last year, SpotOn has:
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion);
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In’s Best Places to Work; and
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
Be part of the team that builds the first of its kind advertising platform for SMBs. We are looking for a Content Writer to join our product team. In this position, you will create marketing campaign templates for our automated marketing platforms, optimize the content, and help our customers to create professional marketing campaigns in a variety of marketing channels.
Day to Day Activities
- Create marketing campaign templates
- Optimize templates' content
- Identify customer campaigns needs
- Photos editing
Required skills and experience
- Experience with marketing content creation and copywriting.
- Worked for an advertising agency that specializes in small businesses (advantage)
- Experience with paid advertising channels, Google Ads, and Facebook ads. (advantage)
- Some design skills (advantage)
- Experience working with advertising automation platforms such as; Hubspot, MailChimp, etc.. (advantage)
At SpotOn, we put people above everything else. We’re known for our innovative software and technology solutions, but we stand out because of the hard-working humans behind the tech. We can’t take care of our clients without taking care of our employees first, and that’s why we invest in you with a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Everyone needs time to recharge, so we offer Flexible Time Off + 11 Company Holidays
- Headspace membership for guided meditation and stress relieving tools through the Sequoia App*
- Employee Resource Groups for Diversity and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA+, and other communities
- Desk, Chair and Monitor needed for your home office? We got you
- Monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- Unlimited access to virtual audio and visual workouts through the Sequoia App*
- Subscription to Linkedin Learning to expand your knowledge on all kinds of fun topics
- Tuition reimbursement for up to 2k per calendar year to assist with classes of your choice
* for those enrolled in the Anthem plan
SpotOn is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.