From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We’re seeking a Senior Content Strategist, Brand & Enterprise Marketing, to lead the development of integrated content-led marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Content Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in infusing creativity, consistency and relevancy throughout the lifecycle of our most important enterprise marketing initiatives.
You combine a marketing mindset with proven experience developing content strategies built on audience and competitive insights, customer journey maps, multimedia content production, and multi-channel distribution plans.
The ideal candidate is an effective content strategy player-coach who can lead cross-team collaboration with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Design, and Demand Gen as we go to market.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing marketing team and shape our approach to integrated marketing campaigns, with a focus on large and magnetic enterprise brands.
There is a lot of building to do. You know what good looks and you’re flexible, resourceful, and collaborative as we grow and scale the business and build a world-class brand.
You're a strategic thinker and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and support your decisions with data. You're thoughtful with a strong bias towards action, trying new approaches, and driving outcomes. You have strong content development and communication skills and take pride in being highly organized.As Sr. Content Strategist, Brand & Enterprise Marketing, at Fivetran you will:
- Lead and drive our integrated marketing efforts to support enterprise business, producing world-class programs and campaigns that attract, nurture, and convert leads.
- Take the lead on campaign planning for our most important announcements.
- Help shape our overarching content marketing strategy, ensuring our digital channels and touchpoints align with our voice, tone, and editorial guidelines.
- Collaborate with Demand Gen on our growing ABM efforts, leading the development of custom content campaigns for tier-1 enterprise prospects.
- Partner with designers to bring balance between strategy, content and design.
- Determine cross-industries content strategy as an umbrella narrative to individual enterprise campaigns; work with marketing, product and design leads to develop engaging content aligned to business priorities, including blogs, ebooks, case studies, videos, how-to guides, and social media campaigns.
- Create best practice guidelines and templates to ensure content consistency across campaigns, as well as ongoing content governance.
- Track and analyze key metrics to monitor performance and demonstrate overall program effectiveness.
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Identify new project opportunities based on prior outcomes or new findings.
- 8+ years of experience in content marketing or editorial.
- Knowledge of current and emerging content marketing, social media, and content delivery trends.
- Demonstrable track record in creative storytelling, crafting positioning and marketing content; experience with video storytelling preferred.
- Experience concepting and executing projects with multiple stakeholders and collaborating closely with strategic partners and designers.
- Comfortable coordinating feedback and revisions across multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- A sound understanding of visual design and an appreciation of the interplay between copy and visual elements.
- Ability to self-direct, lead, organize, and prioritize multiple projects and requests.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose complex business challenges, as well as conceive of highly creative and impactful marketing programs.
- Strong organizational skills; bias for thoroughness and accuracy.
- Experience collaborating with external vendors and agencies.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.